Friday, May 13, 2011

Cairns

We decided to spend the day in Cairns. We took the bus in to Cairns from Trinity Beach and again it was a ride of a life time. I accidently hit the stop button when I grabbed on to the bar so I would not slide off my seat. I felt bad that the driver made a stop that he did not have to. lol. We went to the Esplanade on the waterfront. It is a very nice area with a big infinity pool and barbecue area for the public. There were a lot sunbathers laying out on the grass and swimming in the pool. The City made this area very nice. We when out to lunch at Fetta's a Greek restaurant. I had the best Mosuka and Randy had gyro. We both enjoyed it. We decided to walk around the shops and Randy found his perfect Australian souvenir. He got a Kangaroo leather bush hat. We then went to the Night Market, there are a lot of different stall with a little bit of everything. We decided to get a foot massage. It was heaven. Then it was time for are wild bus ride back to Trinity Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment